Friday, December 26, 2014

House of the week: Victorian on N. Dupre Street

I can't think of a better time to dream, and dream big. Tis the season for me to wish on a star, cross my fingers and toes, and keep throwing spilled salt over my shoulder because who knows? Santa may still want to treat me to something truly fabulous.

So Santa, if you're still listening, I really, really want this eye-popping stunner located on N. Dupre Street. Over a century old, this unique Victorian will most definitely make me swoon, what with three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, floor-to-ceiling windows, transoms, exposed brick fireplaces, French doors, crown moulding, clawfoot tub, and a two bedroom/one bathroom guest house to boot!

This Mid-City beauty is listed at a mere $649,000 ... oh please Santa! Pretty please? I know I've been a good girl this year!

No comments: